Friday, June 26, 2009

Hi everyone, long time no update eh? hehe, Well, I don't know what to say, refinance didn’t go through screwing over plans for finishing the basement for a few months, and we're going to have to pay another fee for getting the house appraised which the guy said it would be able to go through so in good faith we paid for it and now it can't well that was almost $400 and now it's screwed up our whole financial system and now we've got things getting screwed over all over the place credit cards that we had figured would be fine because they were a month down the road aren't so good anymore. We had to resort to using credit just to survive this month borrowing money and the whole bit it's really irritating. Anyway I s'pose that's basically what I’ve been doing.

On a happier note, I went up to Seattle to see my sister graduate with her master’s degree from Devry college and things are looking up for her, it's really cool. I came back on Friday night hung out with friends, went to work on Saturday and then went camping on Monday night with my friend we'll call him E-Man I don't know that sounds alright for now. That was awesome I love smores. :D

Wednesday is when I found out that we were getting screwed with the refi on the house, I hung out with some friends on Wednesday night and I ended getting upset for no reason with one of the friends for a silly reason. I just hope it all ends up okay.


Thats my life up until now. I'll post another update tomorrow night about the way my mission is going. Til then Auf Wiedersehen

No comments: