Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm slacking

I think I need to catch up to Nanti in posts, I am seriously lacking in posts and nobody cares. :( Rofl. But then again although I have a lot more time on the computer than Nanti does it would appear he gets done more than me. Tell me of your secret oh wise and masterful anti-time waster. I must know what you know, teach me master and I will eagerly learn of all your wise and profound knowledge.

There's not much to tell.

We have two thirds of the basement cleared out of all the junk and trash and we are now in the process of finishing that part. My room is finally getting 'real' carpeting in it, i'm excited. My room will be finished, it's going to take forever to get the carpet installed though. All of THREE weeks, that's right I said THREE WEEKS!!! After they measure the carpet, that's still an entire week away. A full month for carpeting to get done, isn't that a little bit ridiculous.

The house is in our name now, we went yesterday to look for cars because the current car is completely crapping out, MPG of upwards 18 Mpg that is also a little bit ridiculous, we're moving up to a much better MPG which should be around low 30's city and mid 30's highway so we're pretty happy about that, I will know tomorrow if we got the car or not.

Now about my mission. I am continuing of course and have a large movement of people looking to get me on my mission. Many people at work, a whole slew of people in my ward and what it would seem an even larger amount of friends eager to find out where I go. There's not much left to do. Just get my bishop to turn the papers in and I'll have a very short time left here. :) That will be an exciting time.

I beleive that is all I have to catch everyone up on what is going on so I will leave you with that. Thanks for reading and dont have too much fun i get jealous.

1 comment:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Ha. First secret? Just say no to Wow. That's right, say no to it. And maybe it is my wasting time that gets me so many blog posts.

Of course people seem to like it, or they'd stop coming back.

Anyways, focus on your prayers to Heavenly Father. If you have any concerns about family, finances, ehatever, ask Him and he will help you out and give you counsel.

If you end up not going, it's your choice but I will still be there for you. Just hop to it!