Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Not much, just a laugh at my RL.

The rest of the basement is cleared out, and now we're going to work on figuring out how we're going to get it and the walk out finished. my hours at work are going back up to 40 a week. haha...maybe if I can get there on time, I might have a decent enough check to pay for things. Unlike Sam I don't have all these witty posts I could put up to make people laugh, I only have real life, which is really sad that people can look at my real life and laugh. We got a ping pong table. :D that's gonna be awesome, got all sorts of things happening hopefully they will happen quickly so I can get back to being lazy I liked that rather a lot. ;) Well that's pretty much it for now, hopefully I'll have more funny for you tomorrow. Talk to ya soon.

1 comment:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Nah, it'd be sad if people looked at your life and cried. If they laugh, you know you're doing something right.

Ping Pong table? You got a ping pong table? I need an excuse to come up to Salt Lake now.